Re: Pittsburgh Steeler's Cheerleaders

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kittanning Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Speaking Just For Me on December 20, 2005 at 02:18:06 (PST):

In Reply to: Re: Pittsburgh Steeler's Cheerleaders posted by ? on December 19, 2005 at 15:23:54 (PST):

: : : : : : : : : : Why don't the Steelers have any cheerleaders? Too cold? Money?

: : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : The Steelerettes disbanded for a couple of reasons. First, the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and the Embraceable Ewes had become popular for their skimpy uniforms. The very conservative Rooney family strongly disapproved of this "look". The Steelerettes look was simply outdated. Second, Robert Morris College was growing and had developed a successful football team of its own. One of the requirements for the Steelerettes was that we be a full time student. The students were more interested in their own teams than a professional football team that seemed to be going nowhere. Lack of interest may have been the primary reason. Too bad. We all know what happened to the Steelers in the '70s!

: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : Did you ever see the cheerleaders they DID have?!?
: : : : : : : : They were all big ol' fat black chicks who could barely walk, let alone move like the Cowboy's Cheerleaders did!

: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : Speaking of cheerleaders, did you ever see or read about a local woman who is a cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens. She is 38, her maiden name was Molly George and a graduate of Ford City in the mid 80's. She is married to a millionaire, has kids and at her age is good enough to be on a squad with most other girls in their early 20's.There was a tv segment about her lately, plus some news and magazine articles.

: : : : : :
: : : : : : Yeah, she ran down the Armstrong County area in the article she did for IUP.

: : : : : : Check out her husband's credentials in relation to the events of 09/11. Very interesting.

: : : :
: : : : : Speaking,
: : : : : Where is this IUP article?
: : : : : Who is her husband?
: : : : : What is the connection to 9/11?
: : : : : I tried searching ( IUP + "Molly George" ) but found nothing about her.
: : : : :

: : : : Link:http://www.iup.edu/publications/iupmag/backissues/Fall05/dreamjob.shtm

: :
: : : I read that article. I didn't see where she said anything about the county nor did I see anything about a connection to 9/11.
: : : Maybe there are other articles.

: :
: : I don't know- Just me posted that maybe he has something on it

: I'm sure he does.
: Maybe it's in "Jane's Manual".

Once again, you see the ignorance of debating somebody who is uneducated, then they attack people who try to help them expand their knowledge. As for anybody who wants to keep updated on military issues, here is http://www.janes.com/. It is not a news website. This is for the people who post under several different names on this board but their shallow posts cannot be confused. Once again, the wealth of knowledge flows everytime this person posts something on this board. They basically know alot about nothing. It does not take anybody to prove it, they do it all by themselves with their ignorance. I find it humorous.

As for Molly Shattuck, she is from this area, a graduate of Ford City and IUP. She did a few lengthy interviews. The one that I was referring to was the one in the IUP magazine, but she also did one for the Baltimore Sun. Anybody that has a computer can do a search on Mayo Shattuck and make their own opinion concerning 09/11. A person would need to follow the money trail in association with those events.

Let's see if "?" with the wonderous pearls of wisdom can inform us about this situation.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Robot filter: Copy:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kittanning Message Board ] [ FAQ ]